The Chick-fil-A race benefitting Young Life Victoria offers participants the opportunity to participate in a chipped 5k and 10k race. This year will be a HYBRID Race, meaning participants have the option to run the race LIVE/IN PERSON on April 2nd or VIRTUALLY between April 2nd-16th. Each participant will receive a t-shirt and goody bag. A race medal will be given to the top male and female Masters (40 years old and up) winners in the 5K and 10K. A race medal will be given to the top 3 male and female winners in each age group in the 5K and 10K. The age groups will be divided as follows: 10 and under, 11-14, 15-19, 20- 24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 and over.
Packet Pick-Up will be held at our Chick-fil-A Corporate office in downtown Victoria! Located at 108 E. Constitution.
Thursday, March 31st and Friday, April 1st at Chick-fil-A's Corporate Office 9am-7pm. Race Day, Saturday, April 2nd on-site at Chick-fil-A, beginning at 6:30 am.
- 5K & 10K – Please arrive by 6:45 am to ensure time for parking. The 5K/10K will start at 7:30 am.
- Kids Fun Run – The kids run is for ages 10 years and under.
- Kid's Run start time is 9am. Please arrive by 8:30am. The Kids Fun Run starts at the same location as the start area of the 5K/10K. The Kids Fun Run will begin once the 5K/10K race is finished, which is typically 9am.
- Hybrid Race Options – Participants have until MIDNIGHT April 2nd to switch their race format between virtual and live through your Active.com accounts.
- Virtual Race – Participants may run, walk, etc. anywhere they'd like! For the Virtual Race, participants have from April 2-16 to complete and submit results!
Race Route Map
The Live Race will start at Chick-fil-A in front of H-E-B on Navarro
- Proceed out of parking lot by the gas station entrance.
- Head north on Navarro towards Loop 463.
- Turn right onto the Loop 463 feeder road.
- Turn right onto John Stockbauer.
- Turn right onto Salem Road.
- Turn right onto Navarro
- End at Chick-fil-A.
- 10K participants will complete two full laps of the designated race route.
ALL PROCEEDS STAY LOCAL AND SUPPORT
Young Life Victoria!
100% of the proceeds raised through our sponsors and participants in the Chick-fil-A 5K/10K and Kids Fun Run goes towards helping send local Victoria high school students to camp. For many students, a Young Life camp is their first opportunity to experience an outdoor, team building event of this nature and it is a life changing event.